sábado, 24 de abril de 2010

Subject: Videos & Quote

Harold Kelsch
Harold KelschApril 23, 2010 at 4:20pm


Quote

http://www.facebook.com/l/e23b1;www.wordsof.net/quotes/?Q=211

Waiting – just think of all the things people are waiting for. You don’t have to wait anymore. You don’t have to change all those things around you. You can’t anyway, because when you do try to change them, they’ll try to change you. And when they do, you won’t like it.

I realized I can’t change everything, but there’s one thing I can change. All I need to do is change my list of priorities. The change has to come from within. That’s why I’m saying it’s easy. You don’t have to throw anything out, just rearrange. Of all those things that have taken priority, put the priority to be content at the very top. That’s all.

Yes, you can be fulfilled. That’s what’s important. The greatest gift you can give yourself is the gift of joy, the gift of peace. That is tops. And every step counts toward knowing the one thing you thirst for – that your life be fulfilled.

— Maharaji, Prem Rawat
http://www.facebook.com/l/e23b1;www.wopg.org

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario