martes, 22 de junio de 2010

All The Success

090920_Hueneme_mbw_DSC6969-Edit
In this life, you have a choice.  You can either get frustrated, bewildered, sink in the deep hole of doubt, or you can understand. 
Life is a powerful thing.  Existence is a powerful thing.  The desire to be fulfilled is a powerful thing.  It’s a powerful element.  Peace, clarity - in these things I trust, in these things I find my comfort, in these elements, that something inside of me perseveres to want to achieve that clarity in my life.  To achieve that peace in my life.
What do I know?  There is so much that I see.  And there is so much that remains unseen.  So somebody comes along in your life and says, “Okay.  So you see all of this.  Fine.  Now let me show you something else.”  Show me.  Show me.  Show me.  Let me look through your eyes.  I’ve been looking at my life through my eyes.  I say, “Look at your life through my eyes, and you will see a simplicity,”  not the burdens, not the pains, not the dualities, not the clashing, but see this human being, a success story, the success that started a long time ago, and is still unfolding, and will be a success till the very last breath.  And if the heart is full, that’s it, all the success. 
~ Prem Rawat
Read more http://innerlink.tv

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario