domingo, 26 de junio de 2011

“You are a human being.



No matter what you do, make your life a success. Make your life fulfilled.
If you can’t find that fulfillment, come to me. I can help. I don’t charge for this. I give it for free. I give it for love.
I don’t charge because it is worth more than you will ever have.” Mji.............
HOW TO LEARN ABOUT MAHARAJI'S KNOWLEDGE
THE KEYS
http://www.thekeys.maharaji.net/
IN 10 LANGUAGES !!! EN 10 IDIOMAS !!!
www.thekeys.maharaji.net
To guide people through the preparation process, Maharaji has produced videos called “The Keys.” There are six Keys. Each one of them is a key point in the preparation. The first five each consist of a presentation by Maharaji and up to twelve hours of supporting video material. Watching these video

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario